E-Way Bill notified by Rajasthan Government
Every person who causes such movement must, before commencement, furnish information electronically in Part A of E-way Bill which includes below details and thereafter the consignor / consignee may generate E-way Bill upon furnishing vehicle number in Part B.
|A.2||Place of Delivery|
|A.3||Invoice/Challan number & Date|
|A.4||Value of Goods|
|A.6||Reason for transportation|
|A.7||Transport document number|
When goods are handed over to transporter for transportation by road, the registered person must furnish transporter’s details in Part B, and upon generation of E-way Bill, unique E-way Bill number (EBN) shall be made available to supplier, recipient and transporter;
Validity of E-Way Bill:
|S NO||Distance||Validity Period|
|1||Upto 100 km||One Day|
|2||For every 100 km or part thereof thereafter||One additional day|
Procedure may be followed:
- Every person shall access the portal and create the username and password by authenticating through one time password (OTP).
- The registered person should keep the password in proper custody. The registered person are advised to change the password at regular intervals.
- The registered person may create sub-user if required.
- All kinds of furniture including moulded furniture.
- All kinds of lubricants.
- All kinds of mattresses, cushion, pillows, all types of sheets, and other articles made from foam rubber or plastic foam of other synthetic foam and rubberized coir mattresses.
- All kinds of toilet & washing soap and detergent.
- All types of bearings.
- All types of sanitary goods including sanitary pipes and fittings.
- All types of electrical goods including UPS and CVTS.
- Butter & Deshi Ghee.
- Computers, its software, peripherals and accessories including storage devices.
- Cooling equipments including air conditioners and refrigerators.
- Non-ferrous Metal, alloys and wires thereof.
- Dry fruits including Clove, Cardamom, Pepper and betel nut.
- Raw or refined edible oil and Hydrogenated vegetable oil.
- Electronic goods.
- Iron & Steel in all forms.
- Parts of Automobile & Tractor except when used in manufacturing of automobiles or tractors.
- Tobacco, Tobacco product, Cigarette, Pan Masala and Churi.
- Paints, varnishes, colour and dyes.
- Timber, ply woods, Nuwood and Laminated sheets.
- Tele-communication and sound transmitting equipments including Cellular & Cordless telephone, Fax and Pagers.
- All types of yarn, whether cotton, Woolen or synthetic.
- Metallic Utensils.
- All types of crockery.
- All kinds of plastics and plastic goods.
- All kinds of paper and paper products including exercise books.
- All kinds of tiles.
- All kinds of foot-wear.
- Readymade garments.
- Soya bean.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://vjmglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Rajasthan-Notification-E-way-Bill-interstate.pdf” title=”Rajasthan Notification – E-way Bill interstate”]