- Facilities to lending & borrowing in foreign exchange
- Import and Export facilities of currency notes
- Immovable property acquisition & transfer outside India
- External Commercial borrowings
- RBI approves only the matters related to FEMA
- Foreign Direct Investments
- Under the regulations of FEMA compounding of offence
- Branch, Liaison, and Project offices establishment of foreign organisations in India
The international business sectors have adopted the new policies and aspects to broaden the business opportunities in the foreign markets. The business scope is not restricted to a specific country or area, due to expansion of the international trade across the globe. With new strategies and foreign Compliance services the business enterprises are reaching their heights in the worldwide markets. Every country has its own sets of Rules & Regulations in concern to the foreign exchange affairs.
The hands-on experience of VJM & Associates LLP with strategy formation and foreign compliances services, can structure your business in the most ideal way. With our compliance and advisory expertise we have been successfully structuring the businesses of our clientele.