- Studying the existing IT System, basis blueprints and flowcharts shared with us, to provide the tax triggers and mapping for each of the business transactions;
- Evolve logics basis the changes introduced in law including those for transition of credits;
- Configuring tax rates and updating master file basis the scheduled rates;
- Advise on the reports to be generated from the system for GST purposes;
- Advise on the structuring of invoices, credit notes, debit notes and other related documents;
- Conducting UAT Testing of the GST version of the IT systems and Reporting the observations; and,
- Final testing of the IT systems and provide a compliance report.
The scope and requirements of GST law are complex, voluminous and come with a lot of grey areas. We, at VJM & Associates LLP aim to make GST ‘simple and easy to implement’. We are able to break down complex things into simple language. No matter how complex the problem is, our experienced GST advisory and planning team is always ready to take your questions.
Our GST advisory team comes with a vast experience of handling several indirect taxes in India. We have on the ground experience of the hassles faced by taxpayers. We also undertake a 360 degree review of your organisation’s business and help you structure the transactions for tax optimisation as well as GST compliance.