Company Registration

Process of closure of Project office
FEMA
CA. Kapil Mittal

Process of closure of Project office/ Liaison Office/Branch Office

Provisions related closure of Project Office/Liaison Office/Branch Office are regulated by Foreign Exchange management Act read with FEM (Establishment in India of Branch or Office or Liaison office or a project office or any other place of business) Regulations, 2016 and Master Directions No. 10/2015-16 dated 1st Jan, 2016.

Read More »
Company Registration
Kavita Dam

Business Setup in India | Register Company in India

From a foreign company’s point of view, India is one of the booming country’s to start a business in India. India is in the developing stage in terms of economy, growth, infrastructure, and technology. There are many untapped businesses where India has not yet stepped in or some of them are being outsourced. Business set up in India is all set to grow tremendously in all facets of areas, the major factors being changing Governmental policies, boost for international trade, welcoming culture of India, spending habits of the population, huge market base. 1. Advantages for Foreign companies Though India is a developing country yet

Read More »
Legal Documents
Company Registration
CA. Kavit Vijay

9 Crucial Legal Documents Needed for your Business

Every business requires calculated risk-taking abilities to succeed in today’s highly competitive market. That’s why gen-y entrepreneurs love to showcase their talent and risk-taking ability in front of the world. However, ending up in the legal battleground in the process due to missing legal documents would be a big blow to a business.  Legal documents play an important role in safeguarding your business from misunderstandings and legal conflicts. Also, they help to ensure accountability and transparency whenever a dispute arises in the business space. Still, several business founders commit the common mistake of ignoring legal formalities during the early growth

Read More »
Why Should You Register a Limited Liability Partnership?
Company Registration
CA. Kavit Vijay

Why Should You Register a Limited Liability Partnership?

If you have to ask experts: Why are LLPs becoming the choice of business operations for startup enthusiasts? The answer will include various reasons such as low formation cost, lesser compliance and restrictions, and, most importantly, greater flexible options that only a Limited Liability Partnership offers.  1. What is a Limited Liability Partnership? Partnership firm is a simplified form of business and it is least organised as it is governed by terms and conditions mutually agreed in partnership deed. However, Limited or Private Limited Company are related complicated as it is governed by provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and also

Read More »
Benefits of Registering a Business in India
Company Registration
CA. Kapil Mittal

Benefits of Registering a Business in India

In the last decades, India has been contemplated as a remunerative market for doing business. The magnitude of a foreign investment indicates a promising future of an Indian economy. This assures there are more than one benefits of registering a Business in India. India is one of the most powerful countries in boosting up the global trade that leads to an increasing number of international business interests determined to invest in the market of India.  Here in this guide, we have mentioned some of the benefits foreign entities can have by starting their business in India.  Scroll through to get

Read More »
Why should you register a private limited company?
Company Registration
CA. Sachin Jindal

Why should you register a private limited company?

Businesses generally prefer private Limited Registrations due to two essential benefits, namely, perpetual succession and easily transferable ownership. Perpetual Succession ensures that the business will continue to operate even if its founder dies; Or chooses to sever all relationships with the company due to any unforeseen circumstances. But the changes in management will not affect the company’s image in any way.  The company will continue to possess the same rights, immunities, assets, and possessions. And will continue to operate in compliance with the rules of the relevant law until it permanently wound up. Another noteworthy advantage of this type of

Read More »
factors to consider while starting a new business
Company Registration
CA. Kavit Vijay

8 Key Factors to Consider While Starting a New Business

Are you preparing to start a business by yourself? Getting frequently baffled on what to do and what not to do? Well, here are 8 important points you need to keep in your mind while launching any new business.  For any new business, cutting the risks while maintaining steady cash flow is very much essential to have a long run in the future. You’ll face many obstacles in the path but minimizing their effect is the all-important task you have to perform. Take note from us to prepare yourself for your journey as an entrepreneur. Factors to start a business 

Read More »
how to choose the right name for your company?
Company Registration
CA. Kavit Vijay

How to choose the right name for your Private Limited Company?

Choose the right name for your Private Limited Company is not an easy task. Selecting an appropriate and insightful name plays a huge role in future prosperity for any new business or startup. The name of a company creates the first impression on potential customers. Therefore, choosing a well-suited name becomes extremely vital, which has to be done with all efforts. Naming a company doesn’t just involve the technical aspect but also has certain legalities involved.  Ignoring the Companies Act 2013 rules while choosing the private limited company name may attract unwanted litigation. That’s why we’re here to help you

Read More »
Why Start-up Fails & How Can You Avoid It?
Company Registration
CA. Sachin Jindal

Why Start-ups Fail & How Can You Avoid It?

Getting paranoid by watching your brand new venture jolting just in the nascent stage? Are the profits slackening and sales getting dwindled already? A study shows 30% of the start-ups fail at the very first year of operation, 50% start-ups collapse within the first five years, and almost 67% get out of the race within just ten years. Basically, 90% of the start-ups fail to thrive and make their business the next Big Thing.  So why do start-ups fail? And what are the odds to fit your business into that 10% category? What can you do to ensure your brand

Read More »
Categories



Want to talk to us

Leave your Name, email, Phone number along with what you are looking for in message box or you can call us at 011-41715118

V J M & Associates LLP

Contact Us

X