Mr. Sachin Jindal is a Partner of the firm and has a strong legal and tax background with over 10 years of experience. He specializes in:
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) Advisory
- Business Process outsourcing
- Implementation of effective Internal financial control
- Business valuation
- Implementation of effective MIS and Budgeting system
- Risk Management
- Working capital management
Sachin has headed finance department of multiple MNC’s and helped them to achieve highest level of internal control and their target profits. Sachin is mentoring many Startups and providing them business insight to achieve success in their business. He also works with multiple investors and help to invest in right business opportunities.
He received his Bachelor degree in Commerce with Honours from the Delhi University, Master degree in Economics with from CCS University and is currently fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is also certified Cooperative Society and NGO expert from ICAI.