Central Excise Duty which is an indirect tax imposed on those goods which are weaved in India and are meant for home consumption. Central Excise Duty is governed by the Central Government under the authority of Entry 84 of the Union List (List 1) under Seventh Schedule read with Articles 268 to 281 of the Constitution of India. The big sources of revenue for the govt are Indirect taxes and are a big part of the transaction. It is, therefore, complex to understand clear meaning the factors in such taxes and through related planning can enable to minimize the costs to the extent possible. Indirect taxes like central excise create a complex situation to businessmen as they are applicable to activities that span from manufacturing to final consumption, including trading and imports, distribution, as well as services.What VJM & Associates OffersWe provide aid in identifying risk areas and sustainable planning opportunities for indirect taxes throughout the tax life cycle.
Central Excise Duty services are rendered in strict conformation to suggested certified agencies rules and regulations. We provide you with effective processes to assist improve your day-to-day reporting for indirect tax, minimizing reducing cost, attribution errors and ensuring indirect taxes are handled correctly.Our Excise team is enable to help you effectively manage excise declarations, audit and review product classifications and evaluate import/export documentation. Our professional team provides to you the perspective and support which you need to manage indirect taxes effectively and efficiently. We can handle all issues/matters related to central excise, on a completely outsourced model. Many of our customers have been able to save significant amounts, capable in better understanding of the service tax related issues. In Delhi we are also well known for expertise in central excise consultants Our central excise consultancy and the Audit service include:
CENTRAL EXCISE CONSULTING SERVICES
- Providing Consultancy on the Central Excise & Service Tax matters and issue
- Providing aid in New Registration / Amendment of the RC of the Unit with the Central Excise / Service Tax Department
- Assistance in Preparation of Application for Registration with Central Excise / Service Tax Department and Collection of Certificate
- Execution of Bond / Bank Guarantee for Export of Goods for both Manufacturer and Merchant Exporter with Central Excise
- Execution of UT for Supplies to SEZ
- Providing counsel on Accounting
- Preparation of ER1 Monthly Returns and Submission of Monthly Returns
- Assistance in Obtaining Merchant Exporter – CT1 Certificate for Export by Third Party procedures
- Submission of Proof of Shipment and providing the Admittance of Proof of Shipment
- Assistance in Obtaining Refunds / Rebates
- Availing Cenvat Credit both on Central Excise and Service Tax
- Providing help in Maintenance of Job Work Records
- Providing help in Maintenance of Central Excise / Service Tax Records
- Review of compliance
- Provide consultancy on Retainer ship BASIS.
- Solving to queries and show reason of notices from the Excise Departments
- Appearing before the Adjudication Authorities and handling the adjudication proceedings
- Drafting of and filing of appeals and handling hearings and other issues before the Appellate Authorities including the CESTAT
CENTRAL EXCISE AUDIT
- Verification of Registration Certificate / Clearance / Production and Purchase
- Examination Verification of Cenvat Credit books and Records.
- Verification of Export Documents
- Verification of Job Work Records.
- Verification of Capital Goods Credit
- Scrutiny of Credit / Job Work Records.
- Captive Consumption
- Staff Training
- Verification of Capital Goods Credit.
- Internal Audit
- Reconciliation of books with regard to ER1 to VAT 100, ER1 to Balance Sheet and VAT 100 to Balance sheet.
- Proper maintenance of Registers and Records
- Rendering advice on a wide range of issues relating to excise duty implications
- Weekly, Monthly and Annual Returns
- Advice the right guidance to enable clients to make the most of excise duty concessions and relief.
- For the better output ,The specified demands of clients and cater to their appropriate requirements efficiently
- we efficiently understand.